P.D. DROBEX Sp. z o.o.

P.D. DROBEX Sp. z o.o.
ul. Powstańców 19
86-050 Solec Kujawski
NIP: 554 -031-15-68
Mateusz Nogaj
Export Specialist
mnogaj@drobex.com.pl
export@drobex.com.pl
tel /0048 52 387 61 34
mob /0048 515 030 065

P.D.Drobex Sp. z o.o.is one of the leading producer of poultry products in Poland. The company has two modern facilities that meet highest EU standards confirmed by IFS and BRC certificates. Set up by Frischke brothers in 1987, focusing on high quality meat products; P.D.Drobex gradually developed into one of the poultry market leaders in Poland. The company still remains the family property with 100% polish capital.
Drobex has advantage to maintain control all over production process as it is a part of Drobex Group  which is comprised of an integrated vertically transactors taking care of farming, egg and day-old chicks production, hatching, feed production.
Products of P.D.Drobex raw meat and further proccessed products are sold under own trade marks DROBEX and Bydgoskie Zakłady Mięsne and also according to our customers requirements under their trade marks.
Domestic sales are carried out mainly trough modern distribution channels: supermarkets and discount chains and constitutes 70% of our turnover, however still very important is foreign market with remaining 30%.
Our foreign markets are: UK, France , Italy, Germany, Honk Kong, Vietnam, Bułgaria, Macedonia, African countries
We slaughter around 100 000 lifebirds per day.

 

http://drobex.com.pl/en/